Sunday, August 30, 2009

lame day```


today i went out gai2 v fwens
same old boring place,,uk~
zzz..
sien dao
lame holiday


gai2 few hours
we play,we buy,we talk,we drink,we laugh,we sing,they eat..
lol
stayed in the quality station furr quite long talking v Ah Yap==
你炸我、我炸你
while my fwens went to cc..they leave me alone at the quality station..huhuT^T
i asked Ah Yap 2 transfer me songs
aftertht went to cc look furr my stupid fwens..
they were playin' fb while i was like....stay stood up like a moron==
cuz bo $ to play
wahaha xp~
after we came out frm cc
saw another group of fwens so we walked tgt~


at nite i went wei syn's hse
took dinner there
while dining the folks discussed abt "怎样的男人才是好的"
lol it was quite funny~nice topic
“要体贴,caring,love eu n ur family more,tolerate,囿$不过不荟乱搞,most impor'nly要荟孝顺家人长辈”
these are the results frm the folks
lol~
oh n another aunt added tis:::
“呃~也要囿点帅啦”
hahahhah


hmm i stayed there til abt 9:30++pm
xmx my dad come over n fetch me

..........
dad came,i went in the car~
...............
hmm
dad said
"馨怡,这里囿1个问题,刚才去吃pizza的时候要还54$,我用credit card可是pizza那边的credit card machine temporary不能用,然后我就欠着54$,他们一直打电话过来摧我还,所以我要你帮我用你$还,等下茴到家拿$给我吖~借着先,ok?"
.....................
i replied
"蒽"


a father staying in the hse whole day playin' games instead of work
oppositely,i hv to work n earn $ furr myself
tis family is so lame
it means smth difficult furr me

No comments:

Post a Comment