Tuesday, September 1, 2009

idk wt tittle to post

after class dismissed,went home bath n did thgs i do..
quite boring~sddnly thought of sifu xiao koo
so we keng furr awhile..
i hv ntg more to do

so i sat on the sofa day-dreaming




dad then told me the movie tht i ws askin' furr...'Orphan' is done~
i asked dad to dl the movie furr me,finally it's finished so i watched
at the same time i did my lame hwk---chinese essay(谢谢你,老师)
omg tht ws so lame n i jz simply did it..

wtever ws in my mind,i wrote down on the essay paper..didnt care whether it's gd..lallalala~
like abt 15++ minutes i'm DONE!
ahha~xp
anyways,,the movie 'Orphan''s kinda nice~scary+violent,yeah!plus brings abit of perverted scenes tht children arent suppose to watch

oh yea!!speaking of tht i recall wt dad said b4 handing the dvd to me...:"馨怡你小心点吖!爸爸看料这戏,囿些是小孩子不应该看的…蕞好不要给你弟弟他们看到,收好点"
hee~bt guess wt my bros watched too..ahhakss xD EVIL me!!




[dad driving while posing 'peace']

so at nite
well dad got a phone call..
he ws asked to go down town to check up on the food quality n services of kfc~
dad asked furr my accompany so i went with him
hmm it ws fun~xp
at least dad's work is much relaxing compare to mine..i ws like so 38
=D

the job ws done(eazy as pie) n we went bck hme
dad continued v his pc game
he sddnly asked abt my chinese essay,asked me 2 hand over to let him mk a quick check on my paper..
lol so i took out n ws rdy to gv it to him
he ws like.."哎呀懒惰料呕,我在玩game,不用check料啦一定写到好的…哈哈!"
〖炸到〗
==he ws so funny n i ws like :"dad eu're so childish,害我麻烦走下楼拿纸给你"==
v/out even bothering me,he continued v his bloved game
T^T
n nw he's still bside me playin' the another pc~sob


p/s♥sorry furr my awfully broken english,plx dn mind..hv a nice dy evry1

No comments:

Post a Comment