Tuesday, June 23, 2009

realize

today during hist0ry class i realised me and my bao bei(vivian) have a thing in common.
i found it kinda funny 'cause if the teacher didnt call bao bei "老虎牙" i wouldnt have realised it.
宝贝she have老虎牙and i have老虎抓(on my knees)
huhu...
i was thinking previous and thought "why didnt i realise it about our 'tiger'?"
xp~



plus there's an extra big spider in the school toilet(for female)~i've never seen such a big one b4.
interesting but euwyy..disgusting
i HATE those creatures especially when they're big and crawly once.
euww.
it nearly frightened me soul out when i was about to use the toilet.
i'm so bad luck



3 of my bao beis did not attend to school today
1'ann yee
2'yui han
3'rachel
it's so boring in the class without them::i miss babe ann yee's laughter sooo much~her laughter always keeps the classroom warm,and i miss her lot too.
so i talked only with vivian during or not during the class period,we talked alot and r happy.thanks my dear babe for keeping me accompany and willing to come to school because of me although she doesnt want to at 1st place.and she consoled me with such nice words make me feel relieved,the power of bao bei is giving out softness to each other,and we care.
i love her very much,,thanks.

hmm~the post ends here then.God bless everyone,love ppl beside eu and learn to care and appreciate.
掰掰

No comments:

Post a Comment