Sunday, September 20, 2009

1st mt

tdy's my 1st mt v my gor-bei
hang out v a group of fwens,-my babes..
he was so pity cnnt sy anyth bt jz sit ther b a gd listener(listen to me n my babes' rubbish talk)
muahhaha~


gor's main point of goin out tdy is to do his hair
1st we sat n yc in zipangu
we drink,laugh,talk,,some of'em eat


after awhle gor said to go do a hair mk-over
so i acc him to outline,was closed so we went sopphire?(sowie idk hw to spell the saloon name)
was closed too,nex we go to lhk,was closed agn..= = 
initially gor prefer goin' ft?(idk hw to spell)bt was oso closed

reason furr all of those saloon nt open?_cuz it's hari raya_=.=
damn lousy,,pity bei gor T^T

so finally gor gave up n went bck to home
as furr me i continued hangin' out v my monkey babes..xp




uk was fuckin' bored furr tdy cuz of almos all of the shops r nt open
so we went to new tech bt was flooding full
n then went esky-the new cc,quite exp..
i'm like a total idiot ther
babes play pc games,me alone standing ther doin NTG
oh yea!i'm the maid..tk my babes' orders like to chge the games speed settings..
i disturbed like...every1!!!
lol
my skill of disturbance:::

tickle!!!yeahh,,tickled:::
ah shun,
ah hao,
ah kang,
wei syn-my jie,
ah len-my gor,
n lastly fen fen-my mui..


me n fen fen mui + wei syn jie looked exactly like lesbians..=3
muahahha~
*boobs touching*
xP

No comments:

Post a Comment