Tuesday, September 15, 2009

haidie's bdy

1stly,happy bdy to Haidie my fwen
stay pretty + happy

i had KH period tdy..
was soo lazy..did evryth tht ws supposed to..evry1,ws like so serious,concentrate on each projects..
we were doin kerja kayu= =
BORED rig?goshh
it ws vy noisy n i cnnt blieve i actually felt slpy n wnted to oioi..the noise didn bother me abit= =
weird huh?
i cnnt stand my laziness + slpy..so i s'ed Alvin-1 of my clasmates,to do the work furr me
he hlped me 'paku' the wood= =lol~


n after sch dismissed,Barry-my k.di~came v me n we walked out the sch..
whn we were walkin he told me tht Jalina-my tcher,gave demerit to most of the sch girls..furr their hair r nt tidy..
actually mine ws nt properly tied up too..muahaha!
luckily i ain't 'kena' demerit..well cuz initially,tcher s'ed them(few of the sch boys)is my hair stil the same?they lied the tcher i've tied up properly tdy..so the tcher ws like..PASS!
kaka..
10s to them~my merit marks r SAVED!!wuuhuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment